Home of the Wildcats!
Woodmore Local Schools
Regular Board Meetings are held the third Tuesday of each month.
Please Check the Board meeting link for changes.
Wildcat Happenings !
First day of School August 26th.
The Woodmore Local Board of Education has scheduled a special meeting to be held on:
Date: Monday, August 25, 2014
Time: 7:30 a.m.
Location: Woodmore Board Office
349 Rice Street
Elmore, Ohio 43416
The Board will meet briefly in regular session for matters regarding employment of personnel and acceptance of a resignation, discussion regarding change in bus route to accommodate open enrollment student(s) and any other business that requires approval before the next regular board meeting.
The September 16, 2014 regular board meeting will be held at 6:30 p.m. at the new PreK-8 building in Woodville, Ohio. Please bring your own chair if you plan to attend the meeting. Entry will be through the front of the new building and there will be someone to direct you to the location of the meeting.
If you have any questions, please call 419-862-1060. Thank you.
Next regular board meeting will be held at the NEW Elementary
September 16th @ 6:30
Please bring a chair!
New PreK-8 Building
has arrived at Woodmore!!
We are excited to announce that as of now you will be able to Pay your Childs Student Fees of all types online as well as put money on your child’s meal account over the internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using PayForIt.net.
By logging onto www.payforit.net, or using our link at the left, you can easily:
· Set up an account
· Deposit money at your convenience into your child’s Cafeteria account
· Set email reminders to notify you when you child’s account gets low
· Set up recurring payments for your child’s Cafeteria account
· Check your child’s Cafeteria account balance
· View an activity report so you can see what your child has eaten in the previous 30 days
· View and pay your child’s student Fees online
· Schedule Fee payments for future payment
To set up an account, all you will need is:
· A valid email address
· A credit card or ACH Check Information
· Your child’s student identification number (which can be found in ProgressBook in the right hand corner below the student name)
Each child in your family can be set up on the same account. If you decide to put money on your child’s cafeteria account or pay a student Fee, there is a convenience fee of 3.9% per transaction for Visa/MasterCard or $1.75 for Electronic Check. Once the money is put on the account, it typically appears in your child’s lunch account in 2 hours and student fees are paid right away.