Home of the Wildcats!
Woodmore Local Schools
Regular Board Meetings are held the third Tuesday of each month.
Please Check the Board meeting link for changes.
Wildcat Happenings !
The Tuesday, October 21st regular board meeting will be in the high school library
at 6:00 p.m. instead of , due to the choir concert that is scheduled for 7:00 p.m. that evening.
The Woodmore Local Board of Education has selected Corinna Bench as our newest Board Member, Welcome Mrs. Bench.
Monday a Question and Answer sheet was sent home on Enterovirus D68 (EV-D68). There have been no "confirmed" cases at Woodmore, however we have seen an increase in upper respiratory infections. If your son or daughter exhibit any of the symptoms of wheezing, difficulty breathing, fever and body aches, you should seek medical attention.
New PreK-8 Building
has arrived at Woodmore!!
We are excited to announce that as of now you will be able to Pay your Childs Student Fees of all types online as well as put money on your child’s meal account over the internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using PayForIt.net.
By logging onto www.payforit.net, or using our link at the left, you can easily:
· Set up an account
· Deposit money at your convenience into your child’s Cafeteria account
· Set email reminders to notify you when you child’s account gets low
· Set up recurring payments for your child’s Cafeteria account
· Check your child’s Cafeteria account balance
· View an activity report so you can see what your child has eaten in the previous 30 days
· View and pay your child’s student Fees online
· Schedule Fee payments for future payment
To set up an account, all you will need is:
· A valid email address
· A credit card or ACH Check Information
· Your child’s student identification number (which can be found in ProgressBook in the right hand corner below the student name)
Each child in your family can be set up on the same account. If you decide to put money on your child’s cafeteria account or pay a student Fee, there is a convenience fee of 3.9% per transaction for Visa/MasterCard or $1.75 for Electronic Check. Once the money is put on the account, it typically appears in your child’s lunch account in 2 hours and student fees are paid right away.