Don’t forget to send in your PTO Sign Up sheets and "Like us" on Facebook.
Woodmore PTO E-Newsletter. The PTO will be sending out a monthly E-newsletter to let you know all the fun and exciting things that the PTO has planned for the school year. Please come and join us at our monthly meetings on the second Monday of every month at 7:00 PM. We love to see new faces and hear new ideas!
President - Krista Herrig Meeting Dates:
Vice President - Amanda Lafontaine March 11th
Treasurer - Jenny Kigar April 15th
Secretary - Julie Grzegorczyk May 13th
PTO News and Upcoming Events All meetings are Monday nights at 7pm in the conference room.
Don’t forget to send in your Box Tops, Campbell’s and Tyson Labels and Miller Receipts.
• To promote open communication, uderstanding and support a bond between parents and staff at Woodmore Elementary
• Every parent or guardian of a child attending Woodmore Elementary School as well as school administrations and faculty are PTO members. No dues are ever collected.
Recently purchased items:
Items purchased on a yearly basis:
• Add mulch at the start of the school year
• Educational materials/supplies for each grade level
• Playground/Outdoor education accessories
• Offer financial support for classrooms rewards and programs
• Water bottles for incoming kindergarteners
• Calendar magnets for each family of the elementary school
• We collect:
o General Mills Box tops for education
o Tyson project A+
o Miller New Market Genoa receipts
o Campbell’s Labels for Education
• Target credit card
• Market Day
• Our big fundraiser is the annual Flower Sale in the spring with Bench’s Greenhouse
Thank you to the following for helping us each year with our efforts:
• Ron Busdeker, CPA
• Marcos Pizza Woodville,
• McDonalds Woodville,
• Tri County Bowl Woodville
• Speedtrap Diner
• Fremont Federal Credit Union
* Tank's Meats